Project Manager, Customer Success - PMO
Project Management Office
Project Manager, Customer Success - PMO
The Project Manager, PMO is responsible for a deep understanding of LHH’s Talent Development product offerings to support large scale client programs. The PM will champion all aspects of implementation support, from planning through feedback collection, ensuring a smooth rollout that exceeds client expectations. Mastery of standard implementation procedures will be critical as well as ability to adapt the plan to meet custom requirements and advise on customizations from a process standpoint.
- Global VP PMO, Customer Success - Americas
- Deep technical understanding of LHH’s suite of Talent Development offerings
- Ability to follow a project plan & think strategically to determine how to implement custom requirements, leveraging SMEs where needed
- Ability to develop and manage project plan documents with inter-dependencies. Create and execute project charters and maintain throughout project lifecycle.
- Lead cross-functional teams in matrix environment
- Manage and track risks, actions and decisions
- Maintain project budget and profitability
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of all project deliverables
- Monitor production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards
- Identify and resolve/escalate issues and risks
- Report on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Liaise with client throughout the project
- Manage multiple projects
- Lead meetings and set expectations for project team
- Confirm and implement reporting requirements
Required Competencies and Experience
- Knowledge of and experience in one or more of the following:
- Training and Development
- Different modalities of delivering content such as in-person, VILT, asynchronous, microlearning, gamification, digital portals, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years’ experience in project management, especially larger projects with established firms
- Experience using a project management software, cloud-based preferred
- Intermediate or above Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint
- Ability to self-prioritize between multiple projects and tasks
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Self-starter, talent for owning all aspects of a project and proactively taking action
- Comfort working independently and remotely while maintaining strong communication
- Analytical skills, experience reporting on project data
- Willing to learn new technology
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion