Global Director of Account Management & Customer Success
The Global Account Director is a subject matter expert in global client success management, which means ensuring all day to day account operations and contracted deliverables are completed on-time, accurately and to the highest quality. Individuals in this role are relied on to be a strategic partner to Sales Leaders and will be asked to participate in creating strategic growth plans and advising others on the health of their assigned accounts.
- Serve as the Customer Success Account Management Leader on multiple, highly complex, global accounts concurrently
- Develop credibility & maintain professional relationships with key internal and external executives and account stakeholders
- Ensure all deliverables and tasks are completed (on time, on budget, accurately and with high quality) utilizing defined best practices and current LHH sales and marketing requirements
- Serve as subject matter expert to clients internally and externally in the orchestration of account operations globally
- Provide recommendations and information for Customer Success leadership to appropriately allocate account team staffing resources
- Effectively manage and direct account team members in a matrix reporting structure
- Utilize key metrics to identify areas of weakness on assigned accounts and lead efforts to remedy.
- Expertly deliver client presentations, including demonstrating newly released LHH products and services.
- Partner with LHH sales leadership to develop and execute the sales strategy for each account assignment
- Proactively plan and prepare for client partner reviews, compiling account reporting including PPT presentation and data analysis to provide data insights and trends
- Utilize key metrics to identify ways to recognize and capitalize on opportunities within assigned accounts
- Proactively seek out ways to expand account through increased engagement, process efficiencies, and relationships
- Develop, foster and maintain client relationships to ensure account retention
- Participate in all aspects of LHH global sales community (training, systems, processes)
- Plan and lead the implementation of multiple, highly complex global accounts, global implementation assignments,and global event management assignments in all LHH solution offerings in accordance to the global contract
- Provide management of ongoing account operations and orchestration of all deliverables during the life of the contract
- Collaborate with LHH sales leader to develop sales strategy to maximize commercial upside of contract
- Define processes and create required documentation to implement contract effectively
- Partner with Sales Leader in the development of SOW and review of contract account process deliverables (ie.engagement, reporting, invoicing, etc.) and KPIs
- Properly scope account deliverables and build work plans representative of all designated solution components, inpartnership with LHH sales and solutions leaders
- Partner with Sales Leaders and/or Practice Leaders to develop tailored or unique solutions which address client challenges
- Oversee systems configuration and account setup
- Train all client and LHH representatives in the commercial obligations of the contract
- Remain current on LHH solutions offerings (Career Transition, Leadership Development, Employee Engagement, and Change Management)
- 10+ years global account management experience in related field (Consulting, OD, Talent, Change Management, etc.)
- Undergrad required, post graduate degree strongly desired
- Proven Project/Account Management experience, PMP certification a plus
- Exhibits strong executive presence in; communication, credibility, confidence, and professional image
- Experience managing complex, international account or projects
- Demonstrated consultative sales experience
- Experience working with executive level clients
- Platform presentation experience required
- Highly proficient in computer/data skills including Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook
- Willingness to travel
- Proficiency in a language other than English a plus
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
Lee Hecht Harrison is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: