Customer Success Manager - Ezra
Job Role: Customer Success Manager
Reporting to: APAC Operations Manager
Start Date: May 2021
Languages: English and Mandarin
Who we are
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
To aid our rapidly expanding growth, we are looking for a pro-active, energising Account Manager to support client management efforts, from supporting efforts to close prospective clients to onboarding clients and managing existing accounts. This role also requires a Mandarin speaker.
This is an exciting role with significant stretch opportunity, with the individual expected to play a critical role in Ezra’s current and future growth.
What you’ll do
- Provide effective and proactive first-level service to the Ezra prospective and existing accounts, supporting the overall retention and expansion of account relationships
- Project manage the client onboarding set-up, from close to launch date collaborating with key functions that play a role in the implementation process
- Effectively support sales, product, operational delivery and finance functions
- Oversee all reporting requirements at account level during the Ezra Program
- Key day to day relationship contact for our client stakeholders
CSM Key Activities:
Sales and Operational Support
- Manage information flow between sales and delivery (bridge from sales to delivery)
- Develop a complete understanding of the contract and project requirements to ensure ease of implementation.
- Coordination and attendance at client onboarding meetings to define key milestones and communications
- Work in partnership with our Coaching Solutions team to onboard the relevant coaches based on the client’s objectives and needs
- Host regular coach and participant training sessions in the lead up to a new program launching and post go live to extract themes and insights
- Daily use of Ezra project management tool to ensure the timely implementation of new programs
- Maximize adoption and engagement of all Ezra participants
- Provide daily support to the Ezra Team as needed
- Help Ezra evolve existing and new processes that will enhance the client and participant experience
- Execute production and delivery of client reporting needs, utilising Ezra’s Reporting Capabilities
- Assist in the development of client-facing materials and collateral as appropriate (e.g., proposals, presentations, Annual and Quarterly Reviews)
- Stay well-versed in and be able to explain and articulate Ezra’s Product and Platform capabilities
Account Retention & Expansion
- Proactively plan and prepare for client reviews, compiling account reporting including PPT presentation and data analysis to provide data insights and trends
- Utilise key metrics to identify ways to recognize and capitalize on opportunities within assigned accounts
- Develop, foster and maintain client relationships to ensure account retention
- Participate in all aspects of Ezra sales community (training, systems, processes)
- Proficiency in SFDC and consistency in managing and updating SFDC
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Experienced project manager with proven experience in a customer success role
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and comfort around operating with an element of ambiguity
- Critical thinking skills: ability to problem solve independently and quickly
- Confident, accurate and clear communicator
- Self-starter able to operate in a high pressure, deadline driven, virtual environment
- Ability to influence others without direct authority and, at times, challenge the status quo
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Knowledgeable of marketing/sales messaging principles
- Passionate about clients and participants needs
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.