On-boarding Coordinator, EMEA
Job Role: On-Boarding Co-ordinator for EMEA
Start Date: March 2021
Who we are
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
The On-boarding Co-ordinator is responsible for delivering exceptional new joiner onboarding experience as well as optimising how we bring coaches into Ezra. The ideal candidate will ensure coaches have a seamless experience from offer through to completing on-boarding training. They will work closely with the wider recruitment and operations team to ensure coaches complete on-boarding in a timely manner to maintain business productivity.
This is a self-starter role that requires the ability to execute in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. The ideal candidate will have a collaborative approach and will be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities. This person excels in prioritization and managing shifting business needs. They are intensely organised, have worked extensively with ATS/CRM systems, and is passionate about building the best coaching community in the industry. Previous experience working with feelancers is strongly preferred.
This role requires an English speaker with one other preferred language (German, French, Polish, Dutch, Italian, Spanish).
This role will report to the Coaching Operations Director.
What You’ll Do
- Administer contracting and IT/payment set up of new coaches
- Ensure all relevant background checks are completed in order to be compliant with local market regulations
- Maintain and update systems and reports including status updates and changes to start dates
- Oversee completion of on-boarding tasks and proactively manage new coaches through the process
- Communicate with new coaches and delivery teams to ensure alignment on projects
- Co-ordinate new joiner training
- Ensure smooth transition to regional operations manager
- Support operations manager as requested
- Someone who is passionate about customer service
- Someone who takes initiative and makes things happen
- Someone with an ability to build successful relationships at all levels
- Someone who is comfortable holding people accountable and saying no when appropriate
- Someone who has well developed project management skills and ability to set up and improve processes
- Someone who is a clear and positive communicator
- Someone who has attention to detail
- Someone who has excellent time management and organizational skills
- Someone who is a proactive self-starter, plans and manages workload of self, able to work under pressure
- Someone who has excellent IT skills
- Someone who has the ability to use initiative, find solutions and work issues through to completion
- Someone who actively seeks to understand the wider LHH business
What we offer
- Holiday: 25 days
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working, a weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.