What does an exceptional Talent Connector do in Italy?
The primary focus of our Talent Connectors is to cultivate relationships with Recruitment Managers, who work in companies in the local area, to identify job opportunities and facilitate soft landings for our candidates.
As a Talent Connector in Italy, you will
- Develop relationships with recruitment managers in companies and organizations throughout the area, including customers, prospects and others
- Work in close collaboration with LHH Business Developers in developing and strengthening relationships with area employers
- Participate, as appropriate, in sales presentations to key prospects and established customers
- Develop networking contacts among hiring managers, recruiters, temporary employment firms, LHH alumni and other appropriate sources
- Gather intelligence from hiring managers and network resources
- Establish resources and systems to provide market information, trends, companies entering and exiting the relevant location, etc.
- Attend business events
- Field questions from employers and recruiters regarding displaced employees and refer appropriately to Business Developer
- Proactive gathering of current job leads appropriate for the local client population and connect people with jobs
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English and Italian
- First class interpersonal skills including presentation skills
- Consultative sales presentation skills and experience
- Good knowledge of employee recruiting practices including Internet recruiting
- Familiar with Boolean search logic
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Why should I apply
Ask yourself these questions before you apply:
- Do I have a passion for HR?
- Do I enjoy proactively identifying new job leads?
- Do I excel at matching the right job to the right candidate?
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion