Training Coordinator – Ezra
Job Role: Coach Training Manager
Start Date: February 2021
Who we are
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
The Coach Training Manager is responsible for developing and administering training programs for our global coaching community. They will assess training and development needs for our coaches, help individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge, create training materials, present virtual training sessions, and monitor training for its effectiveness. They will work closely with our Master Coach and Coach Operations team to deliver consistent opportunites for Training, Mentoring and on-going Professional Development.
This is a self-starter role that requires the ability to execute in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. The ideal candidate will have a collaborative approach and will be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities. This person excels in prioritization and managing shifting business needs. They are intensely organised and love doing the work as well as contributing to the overall vision. They thrive in a global remote work setting and are completely comfortable with IT Tools and Systems.
What You’ll Do
- Develops and administers training programs including web-based seminars, online resources, videos and more
- Determines and prioritises training requirements by working with the Coaching Team and wider Ezra organisation
- Reviews exisiting training materials and prorgams
- Modifies or creates new training materials
- Presents online training sessions both one-on-one and groups
- Schedules training sessions, organises IT and other systems, and manages course enrolment and attendance
- Monitors training programs and manuals to ensure they’re effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
- Works with core Ezra stakeholders to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific coaching skills, product features, programs or customers
- Specialises in the professional coaching industry and keeps current on the activities and needs of professional coaches
- Maintain understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Human Resources or related field
- Formal coach training and credentialing is a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in similar roles
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office 365 and other online collaboration tools and video conferencing services
- Clear decision maker; confident in own judgement and expertise
- Someone with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Someone with strong organisation and planning skills; demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Someone who has a flexible approach to work in order to achieve demanding goals
- Able to produce new ideas, approaches or insights; creates innovative solutions to problems
What we offer
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.