LHH - Talent Promoter
About the role
The primary responsibility of the Talent Promoter role is to support individuals land to new jobs by effectively connecting individuals with hiring organisations.
The role involves utilising a number of proactive approaches such as reverse marketing to prospective and active clients within the LHH portfolio, connect to employment agencies and leverage relationships within the Adecco brands.
The incumbent is required to demonstrate a high level of Customer Service, logical thinking and problem solving to successfully deliver on service levels. A high degree of flexibility and initiative in order to deliver on activities and tasks are also required.
- You are passionate about people, passionate about innovation and passionate about continuous improvement and will be able to clearly demonstrate this is something you have done, not something you intend to do.
- You have strong logical problem-solving skills and have the ability to take the initiative in situations where a processed or policy driven solutions is not available.
- You are enjoy a working environment where you are part of a team and have a performance driven mindset to achieve the highest standards.
- You will have a demonstrated affinity for lifetime learning which will take preference over quoting a particular degree qualification.
- Finally, you know how to have some fun while achieving excellence and are driven by exceeding not achieving expectations.
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
In today’s marketplace, organisations are discovering the need to turn their attention inward to find their future talent. At Lee Hecht Harrison (LHH), we help companies see the possibilities in their people. Through assessments, coaching, upskilling and transitioning, companies can realise the untapped potential within their own workforce, or when redundancies are necessary they can provide the best support for their employees to find their next step. Their partnership with LHH results in increased productivity, morale, and brand affinity.
A division of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions partner – LHH’s 4,000 coaches and colleagues work with more than 7,000 organisations in over 60 countries around the world. We make a difference to everyone we work with, and we do it on a global scale. We have local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why the brands that want the best for their employees partner with us.