Behavioural Measurement Lead
Job Role: Behavioural Measurement Lead, Ezra
Reports To: Ezra Programme Director
Date: September 2020
Behavioral Measurement Lead, Ezra
Who we are
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. We redesigned coaching for the digital age with world class technology enabling quality coaching sessions, seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
An exciting start up sitting within LHH’s suite of talent development solutions, in just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our 2000+ global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach. Find out more at Hello Ezra.
We know that coaching can make a difference and deliver meaningful behavioral change for participants and customers. Measuring this impact is a challenge, but critical if we are to truly demonstrate the value of coaching.
The Behavioural Measurement Lead will be responsible for the day-to-day management, organization, and continuous improvement of Ezra’s measurement and assessment methodology. They will also be responsible for developing the Ezra approach to understanding and reporting ROI to our clients.
The role will include:
- Improving our digital measurement capabilities: This includes working closely with Ezra’s Tech & Product team to build and evolve a best-in-class digital tool that is both easy to use and easy to analyse
- Develop Client Insights: review and interpretation of data back to coaches, coachees, clients and relevant internal teams. This includes development of our measurement report and visualization of complex data.
- Implementing and cross-functional project management: work closely across tech, coaching and delivery functions to ensure measurement approach is seamlessly integrated into our delivery process
- Improve data science: conduct validation studies of the existing behavioural measures. This will enable Ezra to establish norms and build Ezra’s capability to provide relevant comparative data to clients, coaches, and internal stakeholders
- Programme, Director - Ezra
- London or remote. Open to flexible working requests.
- Serve as Ezra’s go-to expert on the measurement of our coaching programmes
- Develop and improve measurement approaches across Ezra’s systems
- Build, develop, improve reporting templates for different populations (clients, coaches, coachees)
- Convert insights into useable marketing and sales content
- Collaborate with the coaching team to support deeper understanding of impact of coaches and coaching
- Collaborate with Content Manager to understand impact of content on coaching
- Partner with the Customer Success team to share program level insights back to clients
- Work with Ezra’s tech team to implement measurement on Ezra’s systems
- Work to continuously improve Ezra’s measurement methodology – considering behavioural and non-behavioural elements
- Work to define and deliver a Return on Investment measurement approach that accurately describes the impact of Ezra’s Coaching
Measures of success:
- A measurement approach that is well understood across the Ezra team
- A set of measurement outputs that are embraced and utilised by the various different Ezra teams (Coach Ops, Client Services, Tech, Programme, Sales and Marketing) helping each team to improve their part of the Ezra system
- Automated measurement systems that do not require manual intervention
- Coach understanding and buy-in of measurement methodology and an understanding of how their approach/behaviour translates into outcomes
- Client reporting that is value adding, clear, easy to collate and suggestive of next action
- Return on Investment metrics that support clients to understand the impact of Ezra Coaching
- Return on Investment metrics that support Ezra’s sales and marketing teams to illustrate the impact of Ezra Coaching
- Improved confidence across the Ezra team in the efficacy of our product
This is a unique blended role where you will be able to use your data/statistical expertise in an exciting fun environment developing data solutions to allow Hello Ezra team to understand and enable us to gain knowledge of the success of our coaching solutions and to create new solutions/products for our clients.
This job title in other organisations can be known as: Data and Insights Analyst, Performance Analyst, Data Scientist, Measurement Manager or Data and Performance Manager.
- Proven technical background in measurement assessment methodology. Highly beneficial to have Occupational/Behavioral Psychology qualification or equivalent.
- Significant experience with creating and reporting measurement insights, specifically related to human performance in a business environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – must have both a curiosity and the skills to analyze and make meaning out of data and translate data into action
- Knowledge of one of the following statistical tools: SPSS, Power BI, R-coding or Python.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and make decisions with bias towards action
- Strong influencer, able to build relationships and drive change without direct line authority
- Strategic thinker with the ability to plan for and contribute to a roadmap of that span’s years
- Curious about competitor systems and approaches to measurement, able to benchmark against the best
- Collaborative worker – critical for a role that sits at the very centre of the organisation
- Self-starter – able to determine own work priorities in dialogue with line leader and others across the organisation
- Able to work in fast-paced work environments
What We Offer
- Contract: Permanent
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Hours: 5
- Schedule: 9am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Salary: Depending on Experience
Must have the right to work in the UK
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.