Customer Success Manager - Ezra
Job Role: Customer Success Manager
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. We redesigned coaching for the digital age with world class technology enabling quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our 2000+ global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
To aid our rapidly expanding growth, we are looking for a pro-active, energizing Customer Success Manager to oversee and manage the end to end customer delivery experience from implementation, to launch and customer reporting.
This is an exciting role with significant stretch opportunity, with the individual expected to play a critical role in Ezra’s current and future growth.
What you’ll do
- Provide effective and proactive first-level service to our customer program stakeholders
- Project manage the client onboarding set-up, from contract close to launch date, collaborating with key functions that play a role in the implementation process
- Effectively communicate with cross functional departments that support the overall customer and participant experience: Sales, Solutions Leads, Coaching Services, Participant Care, Impact Labs, Product and Finance.
- Oversee all reporting requirements at account level during the Ezra Program across individual and multiple programs run by a client
- Key day to day relationship contact for our client stakeholders during the delivery phase
Key Activities- Develop a complete understanding of the contract and customer program requirements to ensure ease of a successful implementation
Customer implementation and launch
-Coordination and attendance at client onboarding meetings to define key milestones and communications in partnership with the Account Manager
-Modify and develop communication toolkit items to promote a solid understanding of Ezra by all customer stakeholders
-Partner with the Impact Labs Team for the set-up of development goals and Ezra’s 180 diagnostic tool
-Coordinate with our Coaching Solutions team to identify and onboard the relevant coaches based on the client’s objectives, needs and program reach
-Facilitate coach and participant awareness sessions in the lead up to a new program launch
-Oversee and coordinate regular adoption and engagement follow ups via the participant care team to maximise take-up in line with business SLAs
-Partner with participant care team to ensure a best in class end user experience
-Coordinate reporting requirements via Ezra’s customer portal
-Facilitate and seek out methods to capture key program insights and themes that demonstrate the impact of Ezra coaching
-Proactively plan and prepare for client review meetings, compiling account reporting including PowerPoint presentations and data analysis to provide data insights and trends with wider Ezra Team stakeholders
Systems and Knowledge Management
-Daily use of Ezra project management tool to ensure the timely implementation of new programs
-Microsoft Office Suite including PowerBI and PowerAutomate
-Stay well-versed in and be able to explain and articulate Ezra’s Product and Platform capabilities
-Develop, foster and maintain client relationships to ensure account retention in partnership with sales
-Help Ezra evolve existing and new processes that will enhance the client and participant experience
- 2 – 4 years of experience as a project manager with proven experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to build trust and relationships quickly
- Strong communicator on a one-on-one basis and presenter to larger audiences
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and comfort around operating with an element of ambiguity
- Critical thinking skills: ability to problem solve independently and quickly
- Confident, accurate and clear communicator
- Self-starter able to operate in a high pressure, deadline driven, virtual environment
- Ability to influence others without direct authority and, at times, challenge the status quo
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Passionate about clients and participants needs
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.