Client Partner, Switzerland
The mandate of the role is two-fold: 1) to provide subject matter expertise as an active member of the sales team to convert opportunities and 2) to have overall responsibility for all phases of the engagement and ensure client satisfaction.
The Client Partner will balance time to support:
- Converting new opportunities and ensuring successful implementation
- Expanding within target accounts through valued trusted advisory and client partnership
The Client Partner will operate with passionate collaboration and balanced perspective with (1) clients, to bring innovative solutions that deliver business impact, (2) the Chief Innovation & Product Officer (CIPO), to bring the voice of the customer and ensure innovative continuous product development, and (3) with sales partners, to convert opportunities and expand within accounts.
The Client Partner will manage multiple internal teams in a matrix environment and ensure design, delivery, and implementation is consistent with client expectations and will ensure the execution and delivery of a world-class client experience.
- Multitude of strategic HR consulting experiences e.g. from assessment and leadership development to redeployment and re-skilling
- Lead advisory/SME roles in management consulting
- Senior HR positions relating to leadership, talent or L&D
- Experience with the local country market and awareness of relevant employment practices, government policy, etc.
- Academic studies (MSc or PhD) in Organisational Psychology, Human Resources and/or MBA.
- Proactively builds effective relationships; works productively across teams toward a common vision and demonstrates professionalism to others
- Communicates successfully with influence; obtains buy-in and agreement to ideas and approaches, leverages both passion and credible expertise
- Operates with a strong client-centric approach, builds trust and ensures reciprocity in the relationship
- Leads the client and LHH teams toward successful execution of plan through a systematic and strategic mindset
- Adapts and responds to uncertainty and new situations - Acts as a change agent and manages pressure or setbacks effectively
- Delivers new ideas and experiences through curiosity to improve the customer experience and LHH ways of working
- Demonstrates accountability through taking control and leading self and others to action
Knowledge & Skills
- Deep subject matter expertise across a breadth of HR related topics including expert knowledge for at least one of: leadership development, coaching, assessment and redeployment/reskilling
- Advanced consulting skills e.g. problem diagnosis, root-cause analysis, white-boarding with C-suite teams, success measurement, etc.
- Business development and strategic account management/growth
- Complex programme management
- Commercial acumen and knowledge of organisational workings (e.g. buying processes, budget management)
- Complex, high-value, solution design
- Strong communication skills (e.g. client presentation design and delivery)
- Executive presence
- Self-starter and comfortable within an ambiguous environment
- A winning mentality for commercial growth – is driven to win the deal and thinks strategically
- An agile learner – comfortable with new content
- Emotionally intelligent to operate with harmony across multiple teams and styles
- Drives simplicity despite complexity
- Strong cognitive analysis and academic curiosity
- A positive and open-minded outlook
- Builds a strong brand for self and team through stakeholder management (e.g. LHH executive teams)