International Customer Success Lead: Account Management - Ezra
Job Role: International Customer Success Lead: Account Management
Reporting to: Global Operations Director
Who we are
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. We redesigned coaching for the digital age with world class technology enabling quality coaching sessions, seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalized coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our 2000+ global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
To aid our rapidly expanding growth and support our new team of dedicated International Account Managers, we are looking for an International Customer Success Lead who will oversee the day to day running of the CSM function responsible for servicing customers within our Account Management classification. As an enthusiastic, dedicated and proactive individual, you will lead a team of experienced Customer Success Managers to provide exceptional levels of customer service to Ezra clients and participants across multiple programs. This new role is pivotal to the successful coordination and project management of all Ezra programs as well as the evolution of the Ezra CSM function as we continue to grow at pace and achieve our ambitious sales targets for the year ahead.
You’ll be leading our International Customer Success Function that specialises in servicing customers that fall into our Account Management classification and will oversee line management responsibility for our growing team of dedicated Customer Success Managers.
What you’ll do
- Management of the International Customer Success Team (Account Management), setting clear KPIs and being accountable for all training and development
- Conduct regular weekly 1:1 meetings to review programs, timelines and verify forecasting projections
- Ensure that processes and systems are effectively utilised, continually reviewed and embedded as best practice across the CSM function
- Oversee the CSM Function reporting capability and production of reports ensuring the highest quality data and insights are shared with our clients
- Work in partnership with Account Managers and Solutions Leads to ensure data shared with the client is high impact and drives intentional next steps
- Recruitment and onboarding of new team members as the team continues to grow
- Continual enhancements to the implementation process as we introduce new ways of working and respond to client and participant needs
- Work in partnership with fellow Customer Success Leads to share best practice and consistent ways of working across the broader function
- Drive team behaviours to enable Ezra success factors to be seen across the delivery of all programs
- Maintain a small portfolio of accounts where you will play the role of CSM
- Work in partnership with the International Account Management Team, supporting the retention and expansion of Ezra accounts through the delivery of the CSM team
- Partner with the dedicated Account Management Team as programs move from post sale to implementation planning and reporting
- Support individual Ezra Account Managers to ensure a consistent understanding in the Ezra implementation process and user experience
- Support and participate in key account proposals and pitches
- First line escalation point of contact for International Customer or CSM related issues within this team
- Regularly review and monitor International program deliverables in line with both Ezra and Customer SLAs to meet adoption, engagement and quality metrics across the team portfolio
- Partner with wider Ezra stakeholders as new delivery enhancements are made or added to the customer and end user experience
- Support and participate where needed in pilots as part of our ongoing enhancements to the delivery model
- Assume responsibility for Customer Success input into the forecasting process for your region’s portfolio of accounts
- Work in partnership with Ezra and the wider LHH Finance teams to ensure the accurate and timely set-up of all billing requests by the team
- Attendance at bi-weekly forecasting meetings to review the Ezra pipeline and assist the accurate submission of the monthly forecast based on customer deliverables
Systems and Knowledge Management
- Play a key role in the rollout of a new Ezra PSA to the CSM function that will require a rigorous implementation across the team whilst operating BAU
- Manage and oversee customer invoicing requirements for your team
- A self-starter that operates proactively in the business and across Ezra and LHH functions
- Passionate about people and the development of your team
- Experienced with 2-3 years in a supervisory role
- Decisive, action orientated and comfortable working with ambiguity
- Collaborative, working with other managers and function leads to embrace, drive and implement best practice and continual enhancements
- Able to build exceptional stakeholder relationship both internally and externally, breaking down internal barriers
- Resilient and self-motivated, even during times of change
- Innovative in order to provide solutions to clients’ needs
- Passionate about Customer Success consistently wanting to go above and beyond for our clients and participants
- Flexible and display a “can do” attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.