SVP, Global Sales Operations
What does LHH’s SVP, Global Sales Operations do?
As the LHH’s SVP, Global Sales Operations, you form a core part of the team responsible for enabling salesforce productivity by building out the systems, processes, and analytics that power scalable, organic growth and predictable forecast achievement. The position is ideal for someone looking for a broad range of responsibilities who can bring together a combination of analytical, strategic and operational skillsets to provide actionable recommendations as a partner to sales leadership globally.
Ideal candidate will have B2C sales operations expertise to include developing consumer engagement strategies through digital marketing tools.
What you’ll do
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
Territory Design, Quota Setting & Capacity Planning
- Collaborate with sales leaders to determine sales force capacity planning and manage territory design, alignment, and assignments to maximize revenue outcomes
- Manage territory design initiatives, including new sales bag construction and new country expansion
- Collaborate with sales leaders, product leaders and finance to establish quotas for all sales roles within LHH’s go-to-market model (i.e., enterprise sales, field sales, inside sales, etc.)
- Partner with HR and Finance to ensure alignment of quotas to sales compensation plan objectives
- Support HR & Finance with sales compensation design and administration
Reporting & Forecasting
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking funnel & revenue realization metrics, ensuring sales process adherence and effective data management
- Determine KPIs that predict revenue outcomes
- Build models & process to accurately forecast revenue from KPIs; continue to iterate models to improve accuracy
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of sales and marketing KPI reports for executive leadership, management, and key stakeholders across the organization
- Identify trends that signal new opportunities, challenges and risks
- Convert insights into actionable recommendations and tactics
- Test proactive hypotheses through sales analytics to steer the sales force towards the highest value opportunities and increase conversion and retention rates
Special Strategic Projects
- Build and maintain sales and marketing capacity models, analyze and report on ramp and attrition, and lead other analytical efforts to sustain LHH’s growth
- Assist with ad hoc strategic and operational projects as required
Who you are
- A global collaborator by nature who can work cross-functionally with sales leaders and subject matter experts
- A true business partner, who likes working in a fast-paced dynamic environment and can balance setting strategic priorities with high-quality, tactical execution
- A builder, who knows what good looks like and can build effective solutions that scale
- A thought partner, willing to challenge the status quo and learn from others’ experiences
- A systems thinker, who recognizes how improvements and innovations within their scope of work impact others committed to driving LHH’s success
- A curious mind who proactively seeks to understand business drivers and improve our understanding of the business
- A data-based decision maker, with a proven ability to generate insights from strong data analytics
- An owner, who focuses on execution and results
- A leader with a proven track record of motivating and coaching a team
- A self-starter who can multitask and manage time effectively
- 8+ years of experience in sales operations
- 4+ years of people management experience
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion