Head of Assessment Solutions, LHH Product & Innovation COE
Head of Assessment Solutions
(This is a global role and can be based in the USA or EMEA)
The Head of Assessment Solutions is a leader of the Assessment Innovation & Products team, part of LHH’s Product & Innovation Center of Excellence (CoE). The Head of Assessment Solutions will lead a team responsible for creating, implementing and regularly improving LHH’s solutions and products within the Assessment area. They will collaborate with other solution leads in the team to ensure the solution is fully integrated with everything than the other CoE Innovation & Products teams do.
We know great people make a great organization.
- You will report directly to the Group SVP Innovation & Product
- Key stakeholders include Head of Innovation, Heads of Strategic Client & Solution Partnering, Vertical Sales leads
- Frequently interacts with other field & corporate leaders including sales, marketing, finance, & T.
As a key member of the Product and Solutions Team you are responsible for:
- Works with Group SVP Innovation & Products and Vertical Sales leads to define future direction for all products and solutions within specialized field
- Collaborates with marketing to support thought leadership efforts and delivers insight at senior client events
- Builds a strong network and reputation in the market as an expert in leadership development
- Collaborates with the Strategic Client & Solution Partnering teams and sales community to find new and better ways to bring the solution to market
- Consistently seeks ways to improve client experience and LHH product offerings in partnership with Head of Innovation and the other Head of Solutions
- Contributes to strategically important pitches, proposals and other business development activities
- Facilitates critical client events including program pilots and scoping workshops
- Builds a high-performance culture to promote collaboration and respect across levels, teams, and geographical zones
- Manages and develops staff; serves as a mentor and subject matter expert on key client projects
- Motivates team to discover new opportunities and develop breakthrough solutions for clients and for LHH
- Defines and leads ongoing product improvements to keep products/solutions current and competitive
- Manages the day to day resourcing of the team and ensures projects are delivered on time and in budget
- Reports on key financial metrics associated with the solution
- 15+ years’ experience in area of specialty (leadership and talent development, human capital consulting/workforce management and, in particular, assessment)
- Demonstrable deep expertise in assessment and two or more of the following:, design and delivery of leadership development solutions and/or recruitment solutions, implementation of diversity and inclusion programs, executive coaching, implementing change
- Recognized in the industry as a thought leader in one or more of the above areas
- A passion for science with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, HR, Organizational Change or a related discipline (Higher degree preferred)
- Business savvy with global experience of being the client-facing subject matter expert
- A leader with natural gravitas and significant commercial experience
- Experience of building and transforming high performing teams and leading others through change
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly through being highly articulate, credible and influential
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and thrives in a high pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional facilitator with advanced verbal and written communication skills
- High personal energy, incredible ability to focus on priorities, coupled with a genuine enthusiasm for leadership development and the broader LHH proposition
- Deeply curious and with a passion and growth mindset about our people and our solutions
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH. Ready for Next. www.lhh.com
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inc