Global Head of Revenue Operations - Ezra
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
We are looking for a Global Head of Sales Operations to support our rapidly growing business. This role will support our sales teams globally (North America and EMEA) and will help build out our sales operation strategy as we scale.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Ezra sales leadership to continue building a world class go-to-market strategy
- Build and manage global sales operations, including team of Sales Development Reps
- Proactively diagnose the analytical requirements of the sales organization; build models to analyze sales and pipeline trends, productivity, and performance
- Own reporting and forecasting for sales team globally. Using (among other tools) SalesForce.com to create reports & dashboards to measure lead and lag indicators
- Accountable for pipeline management, reporting, and action plans
- Active participation on weekly forecast calls
- Help to qualify opportunities and assist Sales Management with insightful reporting on key metrics and analytics
- Maintain the bridge between our marketing resources and the sales team to ensure alignment and top-of-funnel impact
- Leverage external partners in the areas of lead generation, revenue intelligence, & sales training to ensure we have equipped and armed our salespeople for success
- Build and maintain our territory segmentation
- Help us to create the impactful, thoughtful, simple, and fun culture we’ve been able to curate to date.
- 5-10 years of sales ops (or revenue ops experience)
- Preferred experience in SaaS or HR technology sales
- Experience working with sellers, colleagues and clients who are around the world
- Expert user is comand working knowledge of the impact which revenue intelligence solutions can have on sales reps
- Strong Microsoft Excel skill
- A team plater who can help us build out our sales operation strategy, but you're also willing to do the hard work
- Data driven
- Agile and willing to adapt to achieve success
What we offer
- Base Salary: Depending on Experience
- Bonus based on performance
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events