Midwest Region Master Coach / Master Facilitator
Midwest Region Master Coach / Master Facilitator
The primary responsibility of the Midwest Region Master Coach / Master Facilitator is to lead the team of Associate executive coaches, facilitators, and assessors to deliver the highest level of quality program delivery for the Region’s Talent Development Practice. The MCMF functions as a subject matter expert on the LHH Results-based Coaching Model, industry trends, and the ICF Core Competencies partnering with the business to achieve profitable business growth and revenue goals. Time allocation approximately 70% delivery with the remaining 30% supporting growth and sales.
- Reports directly to the Talent Development Solutions Director (TDSD), Midwest Region
- TD Associate Coaches, Facilitators, Assessors (Midwest Region)
The work you’ll do
Talent Development Practice Delivery
- Collaborate with the TDSD, TD Operations Director, and Talent Development Operations Coordinator (TDOC) to drive business operations achieving delivery excellence for the business and clients.
- Serve as an Account Master Coach on strategic accounts.
- Maintain LHH’s position as a global market leader by driving quality through measurement and evaluation.
- Provide insights on the positive impact of LHH’s Results-based Coaching model upon results and ROI for strategic accounts.
- Partner with TD Team and Business Developers to achieve high post-program evaluation response rates and results.
- Communicate standards for consistent coaching and facilitation delivery across the region.
- Identify and assess needs for “account-level master coaches” to support key accounts.
- Ensure “account-level master coaches” are trained in the coaching process; and fully engaged in coach supervision and quality control activities.
- Partner with Account Master Coaches to capture coaching outcomes and ROI for key accounts.
- Manage talent development for the regional TD Associate bench in alignment with business growth objectives.
- Work with regional TD team to identify and forecast hiring needs.
- Hire new TD Associates and oversee the onboarding process, including mentoring.
- Drive TD Associate training by managing the LHH Case Review and Coach Certification process.
- Ensure continued diversity in hiring practices and inclusivity for members of the team.
- Partner with TDSD, TDCs, and TDOC to build facilitator capacity and select Associates for certification trainings in alignment with solution offerings.
- Develop TD practice coaches through Community of Practice forums in accordance with LHH Results-based Coaching Model, ICF credentialing, and informal mentoring.
- Partner with regional Talent Development and Operations to leverage employee engagement data to build and sustain TD Associate connectivity.
- Work collaboratively with U.S. Coaching Practice Lead and Regional Master Coaches across the U.S. Zone to help support and build the community including consistency of coaching service delivery, implementation of new Associate hiring/onboarding protocols, sharing best practices for ROI, developing case studies, and designing reference tools, etc.
- Deliver 1:1 coaching to select clients when the opportunity requires most senior delivery.
- Working with Region’s Talent Development Solution Directors, Managing Director, Area Sales Directors, BDs, sales support to include on-site as well as virtual client calls with LHH sales teams.
- Co-design and delivery of presentations with sales drivers
- Co-design of coaching solutions with the client
- Co-design of proposals with sales drivers
- Support the region on launching and managing enterprise-wide coaching programs.
What you need to be successful
- Over 12 years of experience in a leadership role managing people and programs.
- Certified by ICF at PCC level; or ACC level coach committed to pursuing a PCC credential.
- Seasoned facilitator with expertise designing learning and development programs.
- A track record of leading and managing teams both onsite and virtually. Ability to create, build, and sustain team cohesion and engagement is essential for the role.
- Business Presentations and Communications - Expertise in developing compelling presentations that illustrate best practices in executive coaching and leadership development. Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in working with Human Resources Business Partners or Talent Development leaders at premier global organizations.
- Collaboration – Works collaboratively with LHH management, sales teams and consultants. Understands and embraces the collaborative nature of LHH business and applies a teaming orientation to prospective client opportunities and internal activities.
- Influence – Able to establish rapport and long-term relationships with senior level executives and colleagues within all levels of the organization. Ability to work successfully across the organizational matrix is essential.
- Maintain a presence as an active ICF member at the regional chapter level is expected.
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion