Digital Marketing Social Media Manager - Global Marketing CoE (Maternity Leave)
Social Media Digital Marketing Manager
(This role is remote and can be located in the USA or UK)
We're looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join our digital marketing team to cover a 9-month maternity leave, total contract duration 1 Year with the possibility of converting into a full-time role on the team. This role will be responsible for delivering an ambitious social media program which has measurable impact on brand awareness globally and supports demand and lead generation.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our global brand on social media.
Are you right for this role?
You are a strategic thinker who is also comfortable with playing a hands-on role in executing social media strategy. You bring a strong level of marketing discipline, a deep understanding of effective social media strategy, specifically for LinkedIn – our main channel – and will be highly competent in overseeing organic, paid and employee activated social media strategy.
You will be highly commercial, with a strong understanding of how to drive business outcomes through marketing activation. You will have exceptional attention to detail and an ability to partner with and influence a diverse range of stakeholders up and down the business. You will have strong project management capabilities and will be used to collect and report on success metrics and key milestone to stakeholders.
- In this role, you will report directly to Director/VP of Social Media
- Community Freelance Manager
Your new role
As a key member of the Digital Marketing Centre of Excellence team, you will:
Business as usual responsibilities:
- Manage a part time outsourced resource –career transition consultant who is responsible for community management of LHH LinkedIn Group (5 hours per week)
- Execute the global social media strategy for a matrixed business to drive business outcomes (grow brand equity, deliver high quality leads and grow revenue)
- Execute organic social media content marketing strategy in partnership with the heads of product marketing, thought leadership, events and communications and execute it
- Create monthly and ad hoc social media KPI reporting to the global CMO
- Oversee community management activities
- Monitor and respond to brand mentions on social media
- Monitor and respond to comments on our social media posts across platforms
- Monitor and respond to Facebook messenger inbox messages
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH. Ready for Next. www.lhh.com
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion