Account Manager, Sales - Ezra
Job Role: Account Manager, Sales
Location: London, UK
Who we are
At Ezra, we believe professional coaching is a superpower.
It can change people’s lives. It can make teams happier. It can turn entire companies into more inclusive, more productive places to be. That’s why we’ve made it easy for more people – not just those at the top – to benefit from the world’s best coaches. Because everyone can be better with a coach, and we won’t stop until we get there.
Ezra is the fastest growing global coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
This is a client-facing role on the Account Management Sales Team we are growing within Ezra. Your primary goal will be to generate revenue from existing accounts through both renewal and expansion strategies. You will be the face of the long-term Ezra relationship, setting the account approach through consultative relationship building and needs analysis. You’ll be essential to the ultimate client experience!
This role will work in partnership with multiple stakeholders across Ezra’s business: Marketing, Customer Success, Sales Leadership, and New Business team members. You must have a passion for relationships with an incredible desire to be a part of a team that is going to change the world.
What you'll do
- Manage a geographical territory of listed accounts
- Set account strategy for clients through understanding needs and objectives
- Self-source renewal and expansion sales utilizing existing and potential client networks
- Lead all sales efforts from qualification to contracting
- Link Ezra solutions and value to desired business outcomes
- Conduct solution demos and answer feature/function questions
- Maintain Salesforce to ensure pipeline management and accurate forecasting
- Identify personas at target accounts and create tailored messaging
- Partner cross functionally with other sales teams, marketing, Customer Success teams, and sales leadership.
- Engage with other Adecco Group brands to unlock opportunities globally
- Act as a brand spokesperson / ambassador for Ezra within your assigned territory
- Understand the competitive landscape and how to differentiate Ezra
- 5+ years of relevant enterprise sales experience managing client relationships
- Strong executive presence and communication skills
- Proven, repeatable, flexible sales processes
- Relevant experience in the HR consulting / leadership & L&D space preferred
- Familiarity with relevant systems, e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Office
- Compelling presentation / storytelling skills
- Excellence in networking, partnering, and communicating with senior stakeholders
- Strong opportunity qualification skills
- Strategic, creative, and commercially minded – entrepreneurial
- Nice to have fluency in French
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
- Global leading organization
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.