Part time Career Coach
JOB DESCRIPTION – Part -time Career Coach – Lee Hecht Harrison
Join our team at Lee Hecht Harrison as a part time Career Coach, responsible for supporting candidates in career transition. The Career Coach will be responsible for utilizing and guiding candidates on the full range of LHH resources to conduct an effective career search. Number of hours will vary from week to week
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Regional Operations Director
- Coach to assist in determining career direction
- Use the Lee Hecht Harrison process for coaching candidates
- Develop and improve communication strategies
- Use multiple approaches, with an emphasis on networking, to uncover opportunities
- Coach candidates through interviewing and negotiating
- Utilize technology and social media methodologies as part of a successful search strategy
- Facilitate training and other group sessions to maximize adult learning
- Work within the case hours assigned
- While specific profession and industry experience is not required, an extensive business background is necessary. Particularly relevant career background includes human resources, training, general management, recruiting, consulting as well as mentoring and coaching.
- Diverse industry and career background, personal and/or professional experience in career transition along with strong knowledge of the hiring process are preferred.
- Consultants must have strong writing and organization skills as well as computer and presentation skills..
- Applicants must live in the area and be available Monday - Friday, during normal business hours
- Experience working in agile environments
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Ability to Represent LHH/Deliver our Programs and Services.
- Exceptional Interpersonal Skills.
- Administration and Logistics Experience.
- Resume/Cover Letter/Business Communication Writing Skills
- Degree Required.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
This would be standard across all job descriptions