Ezra Coach (part time)
The primary responsibility of the Ezra Coach will be to provide professional coaching services to Ezra customers. Utilizing the LHH/Ezra coaching methodology, the Ezra coach will work with professionals within our customer organizations to identify and achieve work-related performance goals and/or assist leaders at all levels to transition smoothly to new roles
The Ezra Coach will pull from their virtual strengths to coach participants through an online platform. Comfort coaching within a virtual environment will be key to successful coaching engagements.
- This position will report to the Coach Operations Manager
- Coaches a variety of levels within client organizations, to include executives, VPs, Directors, and front-line management level employees in the organization
- Helps Clients embrace their potential for growth and adjust their thinking so that they can facilitate improvements in their performance and change their strategies for dealing with specific issues
- Comply with all Ezra administrative requirements such as completing program forms when required
- Uses Ezra technology and platforms to support coaching projects
- Participates in Ezra/LHH training and professional development opportunities
- Significant business and coaching experience in a corporate or entrepreneurial setting
- ICF certification preferred, or the ability to provide proof of completion of a minimum of 60 coach-specific training hours from an accredited program
- Minimum of 10 hours per week availability
- Must have a suitable home office with adequate bandwidth
- Personal experience in management roles preferred
- Ability to utilize online technology in a virtual environment
- Bilingual or multilingual is a plus
- Good understanding of Organizational Development & Organizational Effectiveness
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Team player with strong impulse to collaborate with others
- Familiarity with 360-degree assessments and other inventories (e.g., personality, values, motives, etc.)
- High personal credibility with a strong set of values consistent with Ezra/LHH culture
- Advanced Degree in a related field preferred
- Strong executive presence and credibility
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion