Operations Director, APAC
LEWIS is seeking a dynamic and experienced Operations Director. Integral to the growth of the business and working across a range of clients, you would lead the horizontal growth and expansion across a variety of digital and creative projects while ensuring excellence in every aspect of delivery. Understanding the spectrum of consultancy services and integrated marketing services, including resource allocation, production process, and profitability will be critical to the success of this role. The role will report to the Head of Growth and Acceleration and this individual will have an active role in shaping awareness and development of how the regional integrated marketing proposition will evolve and add value to the wider business.
The company is an integrated creative marketing agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 40 agencies worldwide and has 24 offices. Its success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, Digital Impact, Holmes Report, ICCO, PRCA and European Excellence.
Purpose of the role
As the Producer, you will be responsible for horizontal business expansion while establishing and overseeing a range of projects and managing one or more projects yourself, as part of a talented specialist regional growth team. You’ll be adept at delivering complex projects on a global and regional scale, breaking down barriers for your team, planning at a higher level and getting into the execution level detail to connect the dots, so as to make things happen when needed. A strategic mindset and the ability to apply that will be an added bonus.
You will also represent the APAC region as you collaborate on global initiatives, campaigns and projects. Partnering with the Producer’s based in UK/EMEA and US or directly with specialists outside of APAC, you will be part of a global proposition in ensuring the relevant Asia market nuances and dynamics feed into client campaigns. You will champion the evolution of how we view clients and campaigns beyond borders, countries and time zones.
- Lead and develop horizontal marketing plans and approaches that aid in the growth of the business, including processes that are scalable and implementable
- Lead and develop implementation strategy, be an expert the team can draw on to determine the most appropriate approaches and methodologies pertaining to both creative and digital production.
- To manage production costs and have a good network of various vendors within the region.
- Be a key lead and play an active part in global, regional and local new business development. This includes consult, creative ideation through to execution approach with local market teams
- Coach the local market teams on recommended approaches; including setting direction for delivery, recommendations and being commercially savvy across all service propositions
- Evolve and establish best practice methodology around Project Management, deliver projects using the appropriate delivery methodology, learning and iterating frequently, and coaching others to do so
- Set the standard of what great project delivery looks like, ensuring quality and attention to detail is embedded throughout our project work
- Ability to assess and mitigate risk during the planning and strategy phase
- Proactively identify and resolve project challenges and drive the resolution process
- Identify any commercial risks and impacts and come up with recommendations to mitigate and manage them
- Resolve any escalated issues with the relevant stakeholders and ensure that the project deliverables meet with the objectives.
- Supports the other regional hub teams on initiatives and projects
- Works with the HR/Talent team on recruitment
- Is a cultural ambassador for Singapore / APAC: promoting initiatives, using Yammer and all social media channels to showcase team activity and upcoming projects etc.
- Contributes and supports the continuous improvement of systems, practices and policies ensuring they underpin our Company culture
- Run and support training sessions, with a view to maximising opportunities to expand team skills and grow revenues
- Act professionally across the agency and represents Futures Hub positively
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Effectively able to communicate in Mandarin is a plus
- Dynamic and engaging personality
- Experience working across multi market opportunities, international outlook
- Experience working with mid-to-large scale digital and creative clients
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Project Management and client facing
- Thrives under tight time constraints in a high volume environment with multiple priorities
- Project Management certification a plus
- Experience in managing B2B/C brands
- Experience in project management and collaboration tools as well as sales tools such as SharpSping CRM; Wrike; Adobe Campaign Manager a plus
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.