Senior Account Manager
To continue its dynamic growth trajectory, LEWIS Brussels is keen to appoint a Senior corporate comms consultant with experience in corporate reputation and strategic positioning. This role will focus on client development to help maximise the company’s business revenue opportunities. With a commercial mindset and a proactive approach, the Senior corporate comms consultant will be in charge of elaborating the current client portfolio and advise existing clients, working with colleagues in Brussels and across the LEWIS network.
This is an opportunity that will suit an ambitious professional who relishes the chance to help develop and grow a business, thrives on challenges and working in a fast paced, international environment. With a strong entrepreneurial spirit, you understand how to best apply this spirit to a growing independent global organization.
LEWIS is an entrepreneurial integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in just 25 years. We have grown every year since foundation due to a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions. We are agile, bold, collaborative, inquisitive and spirited. We are Team LEWIS.
The Brussels office opened in September 2018 to be closer to our clients. In three years we’ve managed to grow our team and double our client portfolio (Google, SD Worx, Orange, N26, ALD Automotive, Treedom, Lunch Garden, Corona Direct, SAP, Exact,...). Next to that we were able to put ourselves on the map when it comes to qualitative servicing. We work hard, we play hard and we love to win.
Purpose of the role
The Senior comms consultant will be in charge of driving the further development of the client portfolio of LEWIS Brussels with the current Brussels senior team. The Senior comms consultant will also provide added-value strategic consultancy and driving excellent and consistent service for client retention, growth and profitability.
As a member of the Brussels senior management team, the Senior comms consultant is an active contributor to the success of the business and will champion a collaborative, positive culture. Providing leadership and hands-on development of our people are important in this role.
- Elaborate the client portfolio of LEWIS Brussels by working out an offering for high level corporate communication services
- Execute the said corporate communication services with support of the existing team
- Run executive media relations programmes, including media training for senior/c-suite clients
- Develop CSR strategies and corporate comms campaigns for clients
- Lead credentials and pitches for prospects, developing the strategic insight, messaging and creative concepts
- Recommend prospects to be targeted and oversee the campaign to engage these prospects
- Retain a high-caliber and motivated team – inspire and nurture a first-class culture in which people can thrive and grow professionally and personally
Working for a PR agency, you are a strategic thinker who enjoys counselling senior clients and devising and running (integrated) campaigns. With rounded corporate communication experience across a variety of sectors, you are passionate about identifying platforms that move the needle on reputation for clients. You set an excellent example, being dynamic, fast paced and self-driven. Mission focussed and commercial, you like to exceed goals, deliver results and make a positive impact. You are a charismatic and motivational leader with the aptitude to structure and coach winning pitch and client teams. You relish business challenges and thrive on an international remit.
- Experience in developing and executing corporate comms strategies (creation of plans, crisis comms, media training of C-level profiles, creation of messaging houses,…)
- Won and led international clients
- Dutch native speaker with a good knowledge of French/Dutch & English
- High level of business acumen, including successful commercial management
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and a bottom-line orientation; evidence of consistently making good decisions through a combination of analysis, experience and judgment
- Ability to think strategically, anticipate future trends and potential pitfalls
- Excel at leading bright, creative and ambitious people; a collaborative teamworker who is able to instil accountability and empower people to succeed
- Knowledge of finance, operational/information systems, HR
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to problem solve, project manage and multi-task. Will take charge of a situation and act
- Integrity, humility, self-drive/initiative – and a sense of humour!
LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.
#LI-hybrid Brussels, Belgium