Digital Marketing Manager
The company is an integrated creative marketing agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 40 agencies worldwide and has 24 offices. Its success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, Digital Impact, Holmes Report, ICCO, PRCA and European Excellence.
Purpose of the role
The Digital Marketing Manager supports LEWIS’ internal marketing team on all global marketing efforts while taking the lead on PPC strategy and execution. Collaborating closely with the agency’s paid media and other subject matter experts, this role will help drive the agency’s paid search efforts and marketing automation efforts.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Drive the agency’s paid media strategy across search, display, social, etc.
- Consistently manage and optimize campaign performance
- Collaborate with the agency’s web dev and analytics team to ensure proper attribution tracking
- Analyze performance analytics and monitor budget pacing and performance trend changes
- Push for continuous campaign performance improvement through benchmarking and implementation of new creative strategies that adapt to a changing competitive landscape
- Support the agency’s marketing automation and lead nurture with efforts with the support of regional marketing teams and the agency’s marketing ops experts
- Craft compelling messaging to engage and nurture target segments to through the customer lifecycle; orchestrate across channels and various mediums
- Leverage the full potential of the agency’s marketing automation platform and other tools to drive sales and marketing efficiency
- Support the global marketing team on campaigns and projects (e.g., research, reporting, short/long form content creation, project management, WordPress editing, etc.)
- Actively research and suggest opportunities to promote and benefit the agency
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships with account servicing, new business, HR, operations, agency partners, and other stakeholders/audiences
- Works in partnership with designers on branded creative and collateral
- Proactively suggest new processes and tools to improve efficiency and performance of the team
- 3+ years of SEM/PPC campaign management, online marketing or comparable digital experience
- Google Ads and Google Analytics power user
- Experience working reporting best practices, pixel tracking systems, 3rd party programs, etc.
- Great attention to detail & exceptionally strong with numbers & analysis
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and respond with appropriate sense of urgency in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- A good understanding of HTML & CSS
- Experience with online lead funnels (generation, nurturing, scoring and conversion) using CRM platform
- Understands basic SEO and how data informs strategic content development
- Strong collaboration skills to work with interdepartmental disciplines
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.