Associate IT Support Technician
The company is an integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 40 agencies worldwide and has 24 offices. Its success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, Holmes Report, ICCO, PRCA and European Excellence.
Purpose of the role
The LEWIS IT team are looking for the right person to join the existing EU team. We are looking for someone who can work in a fast-paced team supporting our teams around the group. A reactive and proactive approach to support is a must and the ability to understand the users’ needs is crucial.
- Provide technical support to our EU, US and APAC teams
- Provide support to your fellow IT team based in EU, US and APAC
- Work with local HR teams to support them and support the recruitment processes.
- Work on global IT projects with IT team members
- You must have at least 2 years of supporting Mac OS
- Knowledge of 365 admin is preferable
- Knowledge of Google enterprise admin is preferable
- An understanding of basic networking methods and protocols is also preferable
- Advanced level of English
Key internal contacts
- EU Senior IT Technician
*Please send your CV/resume in English and advise on your salary expectations.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.