The company is an integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 40 agencies worldwide and has 24 offices. Its success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, Holmes Report, ICCO, PRCA and European Excellence.
Purpose of the role
The Design Intern plays a supportive role in taking responsibility for a wide range of creative activity including video creation, visual web content, graphic design and infographics. This person will provide support to the team on a range of digital media campaigns as well as working across the wider LEWIS business on internal projects.
Key responsibilities and tasks
Creative services and project management
- Designs and develops original creative web and digital content, including animations, motion graphics and interactive elements using the latest technologies
- Delivers high quality graphic design for both print and digital channels
- Supports on video projects including scripting, storyboarding and filming
- Partners with other departments to develop compelling and imaginative creative solutions (e.g. video, infographics, web design) for both LEWIS and current and prospective clients
- Provides design support for pitches and internal communications
- Simple social media management (Must be fairly familiar with Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn)
Reporting and analysis
- Tracks and reports on social media or web activity, showing progress using metrics
- Communicates account performance internally at account reviews
- Provides reports to the Account Director or senior management team on request
- Supports the Account Servicing team on ad hoc initiatives and projects
- Takes a proactive role in promoting the LEWIS brand, its work, identity and values
- Inquisitive nature
- Calmness under pressure and ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Video skills a bonus: video filming, editing, post-production and motion graphics
- Creative and contemporary design skills
- Software skills: Premiere/Final Cut Pro X, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign
- Creative and enthusiastic approach
- Good English proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Flexible attitude
- No experience needed
This will be a 3 or 6 month internship role.
Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of responsibilities – other duties may be added during your internship
LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.