About TEAM LEWIS
The company is an integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 40 agencies worldwide and has 24 offices. Its success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, Holmes Report, ICCO, PRCA and European Excellence.
Purpose of the role
Working as part of the APAC Operations team, the Operations Manager plays a pivotal role of leadership, implementing change and enforcing best practice to achieve client and agency success.
- APAC Operations Director
- APAC Creative Director
- MY Managing Director
- MY Client Servicing Teams
- APAC Creative Team (SG + MY)
Key responsibilities and tasks
Operations of Regional Creative Team
- Supporting the APAC Creative Director, offers guidance on the leadership of the MY Creative team, including coaching and supervision of all team members
- Sets the standard of what great project delivery looks like, ensuring quality and attention to detail is embedded throughout our creative work
- Works with the HR team to retain and develop the team and resolve any performance issues
Operations of Client Servicing Levels
- Works to ensure profitability on all accounts and effectively manage budgets
- Monitors team activity levels against budget, flagging the need for fee increases and when negotiation with clients and suppliers are necessary
- Understands and maximises the impact of client revenues on the business
- Communicates account performance internally and provides strategic advice based on measurable analysis
- Monitors and reports on account KPIs and ensures accurate reporting by all team members
- Provides detailed reports to the APAC Operations Director and senior management team on request
Project Management + Resourcing
- To manage production costs and resourcing
- Coach teams on recommended approaches; including setting direction for delivery, recommendations and being commercially savvy across all service propositions
- Set the standard of what great project delivery looks like, ensuring quality and attention to detail is embedded throughout our project work
- Proactively identify and resolve project challenges and drive the resolution process
- Resolve any escalated issues with the relevant stakeholders and ensure that the project deliverables meet with the objectives.
- Monitor the KL office health and workload, working closely with the Office Head and APAC Operations Director to drive change
- Runs and supports training sessions, with a view to maximising opportunities to expand team skills and grow revenues
- Takes a proactive role in promoting the TEAM LEWIS brand, its identity, values, and work
- Familiar with internal processes to ensure standards are uphold and improve/ tweak processes as and when necessary
- Ensure any documentation (if any) is recorded and stored accordingly
- Overall, be a guardian of best marketing practice
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and engaging personality
- Experience working across multi market opportunities, international outlook
- Experience working with mid-to-large scale digital and creative clients
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Thrives under tight time constraints in a high-volume environment with multiple priorities
- Project Management certification a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Project Management and client facing
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
TEAM LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment, and respect.
We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.