LEWIS is seeking a dynamic and experienced eCommerce Specialist. Integral to the growth of the business and working across a range of clients, you would lead the expansion of our eCommerce service offering for the agency across a variety of digital and creative projects while ensuring excellence in every aspect of delivery. Understanding the spectrum of consultancy services and integrated marketing services is important, coupled with a strong knowledge of the way e-commerce platforms work, will be critical to the success of this role. The role will report to the Head of Growth and Acceleration and this individual will have an active role in shaping awareness and development of how the regional integrated marketing proposition will evolve and add value to the wider business.
The company is an integrated creative marketing agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 40 agencies worldwide and has 24 offices. Its success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, Digital Impact, Holmes Report, ICCO, PRCA and European Excellence.
Purpose of the role
As the eCommerce Specialist, you will be responsible for management and implementation of digital marketing strategies and plans on e-commerce platforms, while ensuring tactical collaboration with all other channels and solutions in paid media ecosystem (including but not limited to Paid Search, Display Media, and Paid Social). You’ll be adept at delivering complex projects on a global and regional scale, breaking down barriers for your team, planning at a higher level and getting into the execution level detail to connect the dots, so as to make things happen when needed.
You will also represent the APAC region as you collaborate on global initiatives, campaigns and projects. Partnering with other key stakeholders and specialists based in UK/EMEA and US, you will be part of a global proposition in ensuring that relevant Asia market nuances and dynamics feed into client campaigns.
Client-facing skills, technical knowledge and strong organizational ability are important in this role, as well as the ability to integrate across teams and practice areas.
- Working with internal teams to develop e-commerce strategy for Clients: including digital audits, strategic planning on storefront UI/UX, creative development, platform partnerships, implementation, etc.
- Drive the Client brief and work closely with Creative, Marketing and Operations on customer traffic and channel specific marketing content
- Own content planning for commercial activities for e-commerce to drive business objectives and/or key customer actions (.com, retailer.com and marketplaces)
- Drive collaborations amongst content teams across regions to ensure operational efficiencies and brand alignment
- Regular site reviews to ensure quality and consistency of content
- Content effectiveness analytics – establish and track metrics to measure impact and identify opportunities and learnings
- Onsite UX analytics and onsite funnels. Initiate and follow through site optimization needs
- Responsible for generating and analyzing weekly and monthly e-commerce reports – key site metrics, deep dive analysis, and lead actionable insight recommendations.
- Supports the other regional hub teams on initiatives and projects
- Works with the HR/Talent team on recruitment
- Is a cultural ambassador for Singapore / APAC: promoting initiatives, using all social media channels to showcase team activity and upcoming projects etc.
- Contributes and supports the continuous improvement of systems, practices and policies ensuring they underpin our Company culture
- Run and support training sessions, with a view to maximising opportunities to expand team skills and grow revenues
- Act professionally across the agency and represents Futures Hub positively
- Minimum 5 years’ experience specializing in eCommerce
- Strong communicator, dynamic and engaging personality
- Communicate effectively in Mandarin is a plus
- Experience working across mid-to-large scale digital and creative clients/projects and multi market opportunities
- Thrives under deadline-driven and fast paced environment
- Organized, process oriented and adept in managing multiple priorities effectively
- Project Management certification a plus
- Experience in managing B2B/C brands
- Knowledge of Lazada, Shopee, and key regional marketplace partners
- Proficient in Adobe Analytics, able to provide commercial insights
- Experience in Tableau advantageous
- Experience in digital content management will be an advantage
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.