Senior Paid Media Specialist
About TEAM LEWIS
The company is an integrated creative marketing agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 40 agencies worldwide and has 24 offices. Its success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, Digital Impact, Holmes Report, ICCO, PRCA and European Excellence.
Purpose of the role
The Senior Paid Media Specialist (Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, Paid Media) will be responsible for planning, implementing, and reporting on multi-channel paid media campaigns across designated major accounts in the US. S/he will take a creative approach to developing paid media campaigns from concept to implementation while elevating key insights for internal and client stakeholders.
Boston, Washington, DC, New York, Chicago, San Francisco or San Diego
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Draws on experience with paid media (paid social, paid search, display, video, etc.) to develop media plans that align to client objectives
- Conducts audience and keyword research to implement effective multi-channel paid media campaigns
- Optimizes campaign, audience, creative, budgets and bids across multiple channels to achieve campaign goals
- Coordinates with creative and content teams to develop ad copy and creative and iterate based on campaign performance
- Identifies growth and scale opportunities in other paid media and digital marketing channels
- Maintains accurate budget tracking, communicating potential under or overspends with senior account leaders
- Keeps abreast of paid media trends, maintains relationships with vendor representatives, and proactively shares knowledge with the full team
- Troubleshoots campaign problem areas, and suggests a course of action
Reporting and Analysis
- Develops reports on paid media activities in order to demonstrate campaign impact, and alignment to clients’ business objectives
- Extracts performance insights from campaign data, identifying relevant trends and proactive recommendations for both internal and client teams
- Communicates campaign performance internally, providing detailed updates on client progress to line manager and senior management team on request
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with clients, establishing self and TEAM LEWIS as an invaluable long-term partner for paid media and digital marketing services
- Regularly offers recommendations to account team members regarding campaign performance, strategy and tactics
- Exhibits a clear understanding of clients’ business, objectives, challenges and opportunities
- Plays an active role in client meetings, leading paid media reporting and providing recommendations
You are an ambitious Paid Media pro, who relishes in the opportunity to grow and share your craft. You have a proven track record of success in an agency or in-house position with experience in executing paid digital media campaigns, including paid social, paid search and display. Your approach is collaborative, creative and open-minded. You enjoy seeing campaigns progress from a nugget of an idea to clear ROI for the client. Curiosity drives you to keep a diligent eye on what’s coming next in the paid media space, and you fearlessly champion innovation with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills with an ability to plan and prioritize
- Acute attention to detail, comfortable managing and analyzing campaign data
- Self-motivated, ability to work autonomously
- Ability to interact confidently with colleagues and clients
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven competency in managing a varied workload
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 20 days’ vacation per year
- Health insurance; life insurance (eligible day 1 of employment)
- 401k with 2% employer match (eligible after 30 days of employment)
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
TEAM LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that TEAM LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.