Job title Planner/Strategist
Based London HQ
We are excited to be looking for a Strategist/Planner that challenges the norm, wants to push the creative brief and delivers award winning work. A Strategist/Planner that is as comfortable working side by side with the creative team or presenting strategic marketing recommendations to clients. This role will provide horizontal planning/strategic support across key accounts in business and across branding projects.
You will develop best in class insights, defining brand strategy, supporting integrated execution plans and new business.
What will you do?
- Supporting new and existing business and accounts with insight led strategies
- Producing cohesive and intelligent plans to bring success to campaigns and new business
- Generating original ideas with other members of the team to drive creative outputs
- Identifying potential problems and devising ways to rectify them across clients and accounts
- Promoting the role of Insights, Strategy and Planning across the agency
- Examining clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives
- Researching and gathering date to develop well-informed strategic plans for clients and prospects
You will be a problem solver and creative thinker, passionate about delivering great campaigns and work for your clients. You will be a confident presenter who is able to deliver independent ideas and drive others around them to think more strategically and creatively.
- Experience working within integrated marketing or brand/design focused agency
- Experience working with in house design, copy and execution teams
- Exposure around research, distillation of insights, creative briefing
- A thorough understanding of branding, execution across all marketing channels, be creative and analytically minded and be on the pulse of current cultural topics
- Experience working with B2B clients would be helpful
- Enjoy engaging with and presenting in front of senior client stakeholders
About TEAM LEWIS
We are a global marketing agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in little over two decades. Our success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, PRovoke Media, ICCO, European Excellence, PRCA Digital, Digital Impact, Global Digital Excellence.
At the heart of the business is the TEAM LEWIS Foundation (TLF). A non-profit charitable entity, funded by TEAM LEWIS, the TLF makes grants to support individuals undertaking charitable activities and charitable organisations in achieving their goals. The TLF promotes social, cultural, economic and environmental innovation that benefits society. It aims to strengthen the bonds between the communications industry, businesses, governments and non-profits. In 2021, the TLF granted $1 million to small and large organisations all over the globe. The goal in 2022 is to grant $5 million. Community charities are championed by TEAM LEWIS’ employees, who volunteer their time and skills to maximise the grants’ effectiveness.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.