Account Executive (PR)
The Account Executive (associate level) plays a media focussed and team support role. The role requires the ability to handle a number of projects at any one time as well as being able to respond quickly to journalist and team requests. The Account Executive will develop a clear understanding of the team’s requirements and objectives, be proactive in attitude and supportive to the team at all times.
- 2-4 years of experience working in an agency environment
- Understands and avidly follows the news agenda, identifying news angles and the appropriate journalists to position the clients with
- Capable of drafting a broad range of written materials (such as press releases, Q&As, briefings, media alerts, etc.)
- Takes a proactive role in finding the best communication angles and hooks to support the clients’ strategy with new and creative ideas
- Has knowledge of basic Public Relations tasks (clipping, newsjacking, reporting, etc.)
- in working with a young and dynamic team
- Possesses smart time management and organizational skills and isn’t afraid of multitasking
- Flexible and ready to solve problems on the run
- Fluency in English and Spanish (both mandatory)
Kindly send your CV/resume in English and include your salary expectation
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.