The company is an integrated creative marketing agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 40 agencies worldwide and has 24 offices. Its success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, Digital Impact, Holmes Report, ICCO, PRCA and European Excellence.
Purpose of the role
LEWIS is seeking a Research Analyst to join its growing market research team. LEWIS creates market research for public and private companies to help create gated content, generate media interest, assist with strategic planning or for better brand understanding. The selected individual will have the opportunity to help create meaningful PR/Social measurement and digital metrics for clients, and to work on all phases of research projects. The position will report to a Senior Research Analyst, and will be located within the Washington, DC office.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Work with various data sources to create measurement metrics for PR, social and digital campaigns
- Serve in a client facing role for measurement engagements
- Ability to perform secondary research of various industries
- Assist client teams as they work with clients to create market research for campaigns
- Provide project management for market research projects
- Assist with creating survey questionnaires
- Create analysis plans
- Generate charts and graphs that will be used within market research reports
- Assist in creating market research reports
- Program online surveys and assist in conducting focus groups
- A knack for Mathematics, Marketing, Economics or Statistics
- 1-3+ years of market research experience required
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Knowledge of current media analysis tools (Meltwater, Traackr, Cision, etc.)
- Knowledge of statistical software package (R, SPSS, Decipher, etc.)
- General knowledge of digital marketing analytics or web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Moz, SEMrush, Hubspot, etc.)
- Experience with dashboard and/or visualization software (such as Domo, Tableau, etc.)
- Ability to provide project management for internal market research projects
- Experience writing research reports
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a cross functional environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit, who can work with minimum direction
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.