We are a global marketing agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in little over two decades. Our success is due to a combination of factors. Talented people delivering award winning campaigns. Expanding client relationships into new markets or services. Making strategic acquisitions. TEAM LEWIS has won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, PRovoke Media, PR Daily, Bulldog, ICCO, European Excellence, PRCA Digital, Digital Impact, Global Digital Excellence.
This position is responsible for leading the implementation and management of TEAM LEWIS’ Global marketing optimization strategies. As an SEO manager, this person would work collaboratively with our global marketing team, paid media specialists, and other internal teams and departments on the development of SEO strategies, tactical plans and implementation.
What will you do?
- Development of relevant audits and strategies for TEAM LEWIS
- Developing scalable, natural search campaign capabilities through keyword research, set KPIs, competitive benchmarking and reporting
- Optimizing site architecture, URL structures, meta data, header tags and copy for maximized indexing and keyword relevancy
- Overseeing the creation of SEO editorial copy to describe our agency services and capabilities
- Overseeing monthly SEO reporting and analysis, as well as ongoing monitoring of TEAM LEWIS campaigns
- Managing and executing TEAM LEWIS website testing and communicating best practices in the creation of new content
- Minimum 8 years professional experience in Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimization
- Excellent research, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Excellent mathematical, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in analytics software: Google Analytics, Coremetrics or Omniture
- Understanding of algorithms and variations specific to success of SEO programs
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
TEAM LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that TEAM LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.