The company is an integrated creative marketing agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 40 agencies worldwide and has 24 offices. Its success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, Digital Impact, Holmes Report, ICCO, PRCA and European Excellence.
Purpose of the role
As a Copywriter, you will lead our creative copy needs across our US network. You’ll help us across multiple brands, from the tech industry to the lifestyle category, to push our writing to new heights. You should feel comfortable working on a full range of writing assignments, from long form interview videos to the :06 social video.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Supervising key creative write ups and executional copy across US accounts
- Writing creative idea summaries, manifestos and other presentation materials
- Brainstorming campaign concepts, lines and executions
- Assisting in the creation of video scripts for OLV, social, pitches and case studies
- Assisting with the creation of social content calendars for multiple clients
- Working with our account and strategy teams to plus up client or consumer facing copy that fall outside of traditional creative projects
- Executional copy tasks such as one off social posts, banners, website copy, blog copy and more
- Presenting creative executions to both clients and internal teams
- 5-7+ years experience writing copy for brands
- Strong experience writing social, long form video, preroll video and print
- Willingness to work with account, strategy and creatives to create and elevate copy needs across multiple clients
- Experience writing B2B and/or tech industry scripts and social
- Solid knowledge of and comfort with social and video best practices
- Strong conceptual abilities
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.