Paid Media Manager
About TEAM LEWIS
We are a global marketing agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in little over two decades. Our success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, PRovoke Media, ICCO, European Excellence, PRCA Digital, Digital Impact, Global Digital Excellence.
Purpose of the role
The Paid Media Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing, and reporting on TEAM LEWIS’ multi-channel paid media marketing campaigns. This person will sit between our paid media and global marketing team to help lead a creative approach in developing paid media campaigns from concept to implementation. Campaigns will range from TEAM LEWIS branding, positioning, corporate messaging and external communications while this person helps to ensure we’re making strategic plans and decisions around how we can maximize paid media to yield successful results for the agency.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with cross functional teams and departments (locally and globally) as a trusted partner and expert in paid media
- Regularly offers recommendations to the global marketing team members regarding campaign performance, strategy and tactics
- Exhibits a clear understanding of TEAM LEWIS’ business, objectives, challenges and opportunities
- Plays an active role in internal meetings, leading paid media reporting and providing recommendations
- Draws on experience with paid media (paid social, paid search, display, video, etc.) to develop media plans that align with our objectives
- Works with SEO and other internal teams to conduct audience and keyword research to implement effective multi-channel paid media campaigns
- Optimizes campaign, audience, creative, budgets and bids across multiple channels to achieve campaign goals
- Identifies growth and scale opportunities in other paid media and digital marketing channels
- Maintains accurate budget tracking, communicating potential under or overspends with senior leaders
- Keeps abreast of paid media trends, maintains relationships with vendor representatives, and proactively shares knowledge with the full team
- Troubleshoots campaign problem areas, and suggests a course of action
Reporting and analysis
- Develops reports on paid media activities to demonstrate campaign impact, and alignment to our business objectives
- Extracts performance insights from campaign data, identifying relevant trends and proactive recommendations for internal teams
- Proven track record of success in an agency or in-house position with experience in executing paid digital media campaigns, including paid social, paid search and display
- Understanding of the paid media space and opportunities for growth
- Strong project management skills with an ability to plan and prioritize
- Acute attention to detail, comfortable managing and analyzing campaign data
- Calmness under pressure and ability to achieve tight deadlines
- Proven competency in managing a varied workload
- Ability to interact confidently with senior level executives
- Creative thinking and an open-minded approach
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
TEAM LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that TEAM LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.