Digital Account Executive
LEWIS is an integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 40 agencies worldwide and has 24 offices. Its success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, Holmes Report, ICCO, PRCA and European Excellence.
Purpose of the role
The Digital Account Executive manages the client needs of the digital team following a thorough project management methodology (analysis – proposal – implementation – reporting). The role requires the ability to handle a number of projects at any one time as well as being able to respond quickly to client and team requests. The Digital Account Executive is able to understand the requirements and objectives of the team, is proactive and supports the team at all times.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Assists the team with the management of client accounts and projects
- Offers thoughtful advice and recommendations to clients and team regarding digital tactics and online opportunities
- Supports relationships with clients, establishing self and LEWIS as an invaluable long-term partner for digital communications services
- Coordinates communication with select clients and ensures deadlines and service agreements adhered to
- Participates in the business development process by supporting with pitch preparation and research
Digital / Social media:
- Definition of paid social media strategies
- Creation and management of campaigns in Google (Search + Display)
- Creation and management of social campaigns (Facebook + Instagram + LinkedIn + Twitter)
- Content development. Proposal of content according to strategic objective, communication need, social network and target, Drafting, review and changes introduction.
- Campaign budget control
- Materials management
- Tools: Google Ads, FB + TW + LK Campaign manager, Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Strategic content proposal according to customer needs. Ability to build storytelling
- Supervision of publications and communities.
- Value / trend content proposal
- Keyword research
- SEO audit
- Web content optimization (blogs, pages ...)
- Web analytics to measure the success of the strategy
- Tools: Analytics and SEMRush
- Management of monthly campaign reporting
- Tools: Google Data studio and Google analytics + Analytics tools of the social networks themselves
- Minimum 1-2 years digital experience, ideally in an agency environment
- Strong understanding of the digital / social industry and related platforms
- Experienced in paid campaigns and social media management
- A persuasive and convincing writing style
- Ability to interact confidently with clients
- Ability to troubleshoot team and client problem areas – and suggest a remedial course of action
- Creative thinking and an open minded approach
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced level of English
*Please send your CV/resume in English and salary expectations
LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.