Digital Marketing Executive, Spain
Purpose of the role
The Digital Marketing Executive, Spain is responsible for day-to-day digital activity and project management within accounts and internal marketing initiatives for Spain. This role focuses on SEO, content writing, paid media and providing analytics and reporting. The role requires the ability to handle a number of projects at any one time as well as being able to respond quickly to client and team requests. The Digital Account Executive is able to understand the requirements and objectives of the team, is proactive and supports the team at all times.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Assists the team with the management of client accounts and projects
- Offers thoughtful advice and recommendations to clients and team regarding digital tactics and online opportunities
- Supports relationships with clients, establishing self and LEWIS as an invaluable long-term partner for digital communications services
- Coordinates communication with select clients and ensures deadlines and service agreements adhered to
- Participates in the business development process by supporting with pitch preparation and research
- Creation and management of integrated and paid campaigns in Google (Search + Display)
- Creation and management of social campaigns (Facebook + Instagram + LinkedIn + Twitter)
- Content development. Proposal of content according to strategic objective, communication need, social network and target, Drafting, review and changes introduction.
- Campaign budget control
- Materials management
- Tools: Google Ads, FB + TW + LK Campaign manager, Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Strategic content proposal according to customer needs. Ability to build storytelling
- Supervision of publications and communities.
- Value / trend content proposal
- Keyword research
- SEO audit
- Web content optimization (blogs, pages ...)
- Web analytics to measure the success of the strategy
- Tools: Analytics and SEMRush
- Management of monthly campaign reporting
- Tools: Google Data studio and Google analytics + Analytics tools of the social networks themselves
- 1-2 years of digital experience, ideally in an agency environment
- Strong understanding of the digital industry and related platforms
- Experienced in SEO, content writing, paid campaigns and analytics
- A persuasive and convincing writing style
- Ability to interact confidently with clients
- Ability to troubleshoot team and client problem areas – and suggest a remedial course of action
- Creative thinking and an open minded approach
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced level of English
*Please send your CV/resume in English and salary expectations
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.