Account-Based Marketing Specialist
Job title Account Based Marketing (ABM) Specialist
Reporting to Strategy Director
We're looking for an Account Based Marketing Specialist to join our team and drive a number of ABM programmes.
As an ABM Specialist, you will be experienced in the complexity of running large scale ABM programmes, both operationally and from a performance point of view. You will know your Marketo from your Pardot and Hubpot and be well versed in them operationally. The role will work closely with the wider marketing and account services team to centralise and deliver ABM campaigns for our clients.
About TEAM LEWIS
The company is an Integrated Marketing Agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 40 agencies worldwide and has 24 offices. Its success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, PRovke, ICCO, PRCA and European Excellence.
Purpose of this role
The overall purpose of the role is to support the growth of integrated services offering across EMEA, with a focus on multi-market accounts. This includes supporting new business efforts, the integration of TEAM LEWIS services in EMEA, and aiding in the development of best-in-class ABM programmes.
- You will be the expert across all ABM programme types, supporting growth and retention across key client accounts
- Recommending one-to-one, one-to-few and one-to-many account lists to support product/market fit and the value proposition for clients
- Overseeing the strategy, creation and execution across all ABM programme types
- Setting up and governing best practice processes and systems to provide consistency and scale in our delivery
- Help to educate the Account Servicing teams in your area of specialism, building greater expertise in ABM in the team to support scale
- Guiding and advising the client directly on the best approach to delivering ABM excellence
- Constantly looking for new ways to optimise and improve the program to ensure the required outcomes are met, introducing innovation and creativity to the process
You are an ambitious Account Based Marketing professional, who relishes the opportunity to grow and share your craft. You have a proven track record of success in a client-facing agency or and in-house position with proven experience in Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot or Salesforce. Your approach is collaborative, creative and open-minded. Curiosity drives you to keep a diligent eye on what’s coming next in the MarTech space, and you fearlessly champion innovation with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience managing and executing Account Based Marketing campaigns
- Experience working with email and marketing automation tools like HubSpot, Marketo, or Eloqua
- Experience working with content experience platforms such as PathFactory, Uberflip and Unbounce
- Experience using Demandbase, Engagio, Sendoso, Zoominfo, Sales Navigator, and Salesforce to execute and track campaigns
- A strong desire to deviate from the norm and bring new and innovative ideas to the table
- 4 years or more of relevant work experience
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Key internal contacts
- Strategy Director – Line Manager
- Head of Insights and Innovation
- Head of Delivery
- Account Director, Digital
- Account Manager, Digital
- Creative Director
- Executive Creative Director
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
TEAM LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that TEAM LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.