Job title IT Executive
About TEAM LEWIS
The company is an integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 40 agencies worldwide and has 24 offices. Its success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, PRovoke, ICCO, PRCA and European Excellence.
Purpose of the role
The IT Executive provides technical support to TEAM LEWIS employees, including desktop, audio/visual and mobile computing/devices support. Liaising with the global IT team to provide support cover and extra resource, as required.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- 1st and 2nd line requests for technical support on MACOSX and Office 365 issues using our support desk platforms.
- Assist end-user expectations and systems issues using technical and client service skills.
- Manage the fundamentals of IT security protocol (account administration, etc.)
- Install new Mac hardware and configure software as well as troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning software in a MACOSX Environment using JAMF
- Help set up and upgrade computer systems in a networked environment with minimum end-user interruption.
- Manage break-fix expectations with staff and effectively communicate changes accordingly.
- Troubleshoot and repair or arrange for repair of defective computer equipment.
- Effectively communicate the status of issues and projects in progress to concerned parties on a timely basis.
- Document and communicate system support issues with end-users, IT staff, and management.
- Perform special projects as needed.
- Works with the global IT team, when requested, to implement large scale IT projects and new office acquisitions
- Identifies areas of development that can be implemented in a future project, be it support, hardware, software or procedurally oriented
- Ensures personal and deliverable objectives are met on an on-going basis
- Accurately reports activity levels to manager and team
- Escalates general IT requests to appropriate team members, acting as a first point of contact for enquiries
- Work closely with line manager to maximise own strengths, improve weaknesses and support individual and team career development
- Supports with the training of other TEAM LEWIS employees where relevant
- Regularly attends TEAM LEWIS training sessions to enhance skills and develop knowledge
- Runs and supports training sessions, with a view to maximising opportunities to expand team skills
- Takes a proactive role in promoting the TEAM LEWIS brand, its work, identity and values
- Contributes and supports the continuous improvement of systems, practices and policies
- Working technical of Mac OS X and 365
- Ability to converse in English at a business level is necessary due to the need to liaise with offices across the EU
- Good written communication skills
- Strong personal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues, as required
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical employees and end users
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Enjoys working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
TEAM LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that TEAM LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive
London, United Kingdom