Marketing Data Analyst
The company is an integrated creative marketing agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 40 agencies worldwide and has 24 offices. Its success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, Digital Impact, Holmes Report, ICCO, PRCA and European Excellence.
Purpose of the role
The Marketing Data Analyst will support the tracking and technical needs of the analytics team. This person will work with the Director of Analytics to ensure we are properly tracking data across platforms for our clients. Reliable data is essential to our performance and meeting client expectations. This person will need to setup tracking in GTM or troubleshoot current data tracking challenges. You will need to understand how tracking and implementation works and be able to both provide recommendation to stakeholders and implement.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Oversee all stages of GTM, Google analytics set up, instrumentation/conversion tracking and conducts full end-to-end data validation and QA of tag implementation for campaign sign off and website tracking
- Contribute to and manage a campaign’s technical needs, pixel implementation, tag set up
- Assist clients in understanding and provide best practice guidelines for their specific technical implementations related to tags/pixels.
- Work with client teams to understand client business goals and primary KPIs, proving ability to track ROI or added value across campaigns
- Working daily with analytics platforms including but not limited to Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and more
- Setup Google Search Console and Google Analytics for new clients.
- Partner with analytics team with working knowledge of data visualization platforms and how they function and interact with tags (ie: Tableau and GDS)
- Stay up to date on best practices and current trends / tools
- Troubleshoot and make recommendations that can be implemented with speed and accuracy.
- Make recommendations of new tools and platforms to enhance ability to track conversions
- Training of analytics team and documentation of work for each client
- Deep knowledge and experience using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, other parts of the Google and social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) marketing platforms.
- Knowledge and understanding of the data, adtech, and martech industry.
- Working proficiency of digital marketing channels
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Accountability and ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Organized, dependable, responsible, proactive
- Ensure excellent communications to team and leads quickly and professionally
Desired, but not Required Skills:
- Experience with BI/Data analysis tools (Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.).
- Ability to build new and edit current dashboards using GDS
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.