Customer Experience Manager - Russia
We’re on a mission…To create a fitter planet. Are you in?
Thousands of people are enjoying a Les Mills workout somewhere in the world right this second. Yep, every minute of every day - from Africa to Australia - our global tribe of instructors is busy motivating people through the power of group fitness. We’ve been doing this since 1968. Mixing great music with cutting edge science to guarantee results. The next level is always our goal, so get moving and join us. And we’re just getting started.
About the role
We’re on an exciting growth journey and as a result we have several opportunities for Customer Experience Managers in several locations in Russia. As a Customer Experience Manager you will:
- Take responsibility for the management of our partners
- Undertake new business development activities
- Deliver agreed revenue, sales margins and sales program targets
- Develop and maintain a high level of business and market awareness
- Be a valued partner, educating and assisting your customers’ in achieving their business goals – helping members fall in love with fitness
- Work with our regional team to support instructor recruitment, engagement and development
As a leader within the fitness industry you will be able to quickly build credibility with our customers, and you’ll be able to translate that into beneficial partnerships. Ideally, you will have:
- Experience in a B2B sales environment with proven ability to build long term partnerships
- Tenacity and resilience, with a strong focus on achieving outstanding sales results
- Experience presenting to both individuals and groups in a live or digital environment
- Previous exposure to CRM systems (eg: Salesforce)
We love innovative thinking, commerciality and flexibility. To be successful here you’ll be self-motivated and proactive with the drive to get the job done!
We’re on a mission, and this is your opportunity to play a key role in creating a Fitter Planet. We’re transforming the business of fitness, and we believe the people working in our team are the most inspiring group on the planet. As well as working in a market leading, global organisation with inspiring people, you’ll get a competitive salary, professional development and a range of other benefits. So, are you in?