Digital Advertising Operations Specialist
TownNews, a leading application service provider of digital and broadcast solutions for local media companies located in Moline, IL is seeking an experienced Digital Advertising Operations Specialist to join our team. This position will work closely with our markets to set up, monitor, optimize and report on digital banner orders. This position is 40 hours, Monday-Friday.
- Serve as liaison and main point of contact between internal and external teams to ensure campaign fulfillment and client satisfaction.
- Scheduling, monitoring and optimization of all digital banner ad orders.
- Troubleshooting under delivery of orders, creatives and ad tags.
- Be familiar with digital advertising, marketing, sales concepts and metrics.
- Google Ad Manager ad order entry experience.
- Strong organization, communication and problem-solving skills, attention to detail.
- Ability to work with daily deadlines.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to adapt to fast-changing marketplace/organization.
- Excellent computer skills required.
TownNews offers a competitive salary, great benefits and the opportunity for successful employees to develop within a growing technology company. TownNews equips more than 2,000 local media organizations with the digital and broadcast services and guidance to transform their business models and flourish in the digital age. Our tools and expertise in print, digital, video, OTT, and advertising enable forward-thinking media organizations in dynamic markets to efficiently engage their audiences, increase security and grow revenue. TownNews is majority owned by Lee Enterprises. More information at www.townnews.com. EOE