Senior Sports Designer
Lee Enterprises is looking for a journalist with a strong design background to join the sports team at our growing Design Center in Madison, Wisconsin.
We work with the belief that good content drives readership, and we push our staff to be content editors. If you possess the heart of a journalist and an innovative mind, we want you to join our close-knit, talented design team. Our senior designers are trusted with our most challenging and rewarding work and help lead our sports design team.
The right candidate will have:
- An understanding of sports
- A passion for thinking creatively to produce dynamic visual storytelling
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality work on deadline
- The ability to manage several tasks simultaneously
- History of collaboration with other designers, editors and newsroom employees to complete projects
- 3-5 years of experience designing in a newsroom environment
Please include a link to your online portfolio or upload samples of your design work as additional files along with your resume and cover letter.
This is a full-time position with night hours. Overtime and holiday pay is included.
Lee Enterprises is a leading media organization providing local news and information, and a major platform for advertising in 77 markets. For more information about Lee, visit www.lee.net.
Pre-employment background and drug screenings apply. Apply online at www.Madison.com/workhere Location: Lee Design Center - Madison. Capital Newspapers is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to maintaining a workforce that accurately reflects our audience and expands our voice. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.