HR Benefits Coordinator
Lee Enterprises is currently seeking an energetic, self-motivated professional to join our corporate team in Davenport, IA. This entry level, full-time position is part of a team responsible for administering company-wide benefits for all employees. This position is responsible for handling employee inquiries regarding benefits and questions regarding our online employee portal as well as day-to-day tasks in benefit administration and HR support.
- Associate’s degree in business, human resources or equivalent experience required
- Prior human resources experience preferred
- HRIS experience preferred
- Ability to consistently demonstrate a positive ‘can-do’ attitude with tact and professionalism
- Strong customer service and communication skills are essential
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new skills and take on projects, as needed
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to organize and prioritize workload
Lee offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of local news and information, and a major platform for advertising in 77 markets in 26 states, with daily newspapers, rapidly growing digital products and nearly 350 specialty publications. For more information about Lee, check us out at www.lee.net.