Digital Sales Consultant
Are you a proven winner looking for a dynamic company that will value what you bring to the table? Amplified Digital, a full-service digital marketing agency and Google Premiere Partner, and Capital Newspapers, publisher of the Wisconsin State Journal, The Cap Times, and Madison.com, are seeking a Digital Media Consultant to join our talented sales team.
What you’ll do:
- Grow and maintain customer base
- Present and sell digital solutions to clients
- Clearly articulate the value and ROI to clients
- Negotiate contracts
- Analyze campaign efficacy
What we’re looking for:
- Road warrior, be willing to drive to seal those deals!
- Team player
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to proactively engage prospective customers (face-to-face)
- Solid closing track record
- Candidates with Google Ads and Google Analytics Certifications are highly preferred
What you’ll get:
- Six figure potential
- A career path with a winning team
- Mentoring from industry leaders
- Competitive base compensation PLUS commission
- Generous paid time off
- Great benefits package
- Management support and regular communication with team leaders
- Training and ongoing support from a team that stands behind you at all times
Madison.com and Capital Newspapers are the premier providers of news and information in southern Wisconsin. We are based in Madison, Wisconsin and are affiliated with Lee Enterprises. Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of local news and information, and a major platform for advertising, with daily newspapers, rapidly growing digital products and nearly 350 weekly and specialty publications serving 77 markets in 26 states. We are passionate about what we do and are dedicated to our responsibility of providing accurate and high-quality news and information to our community.This is a full-time, exempt role. Benefits offered include medical, dental, and vision insurances; company paid life and long term disability insurance; company matched 401k; employee assistance program; and paid vacation, personal, sick, and holiday time.
Pre-employment background and drug screenings apply. Apply online at www.Madison.com/workhere Location: Capital Newspapers. Capital Newspapers is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to maintaining a workforce that accurately reflects our audience and expands our voice. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.