Digital Account Manager
Amplified is seeking a qualified Digital Account Manager to oversee and address our client’s needs. As a Digital Account Manager, you should be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience.
You will be working with technical and creative teams and becoming the liaison between the production team and clients.
Job Duties include:
- Function as main interface between client, sales teams, and internal fulfillment team for non-live website projects. Represents the company in a professional and courteous manner.
- Focusing on customer success, building and maintaining solid, trusting relationships for long-term client success.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with clients about deadlines or any needed pieces for completing their requests.
Successful Candidate Characteristics:
- Strong communicator
- Highly dependable, very organized, able to work independently
- Problem solver with the ability to think outside the box
- Aptitude for uncovering and analyzing clients’ spoken and unspoken goals and needs
- Thrives in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Leads by example with a willingness to perform all tasks to get a job done
- Welcomes feedback and takes accountability as an opportunity for growth
Amplified is a division of Lee Enterprises, and offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a challenging and rewarding work environment. EOE