The Sioux City Journal’s Packaging department has an immediate part-time opening in our production facility. Duties include feeding preprinted advertisements into our inserting machine and stacking / loading completed products.
As a member of our packaging team, candidates must possess:
- ability to lift newspaper bundles up to 15-20 lbs.
- physical capability of standing, bending, stooping, twisting, crouching, and lifting repeatedly throughout a shift
- ability to learn and follow direction
- ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- ability to work varied schedule
- promptness and reliability to work
- hand-eye coordination
- willingness to learn and assist in setup of equipment
- must be at least 18 years of age
- solid work history
The Sioux City Journal is a Drug-Free Employer. The Sioux City Journal (http://www.siouxcityjournal.com/) and Lee Enterprises (http://www.lee.net/) are Equal Opportunity Employers.