Graveyard LAZ PreScreen Ambassador
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts!
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say “parking is our industry but people are our passion.” Our mission is to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
The LAZ PreScreen Ambassador will assist individuals in the navigation of illness monitoring technology, at the point of entry to a facility.
- Greet everyone entering the facility and answering questions as needed.
- Assist employees and patrons on the use of LAZ PreScreen technology including assisting with the downloading & registration process of the approved technology.
- Monitor the use of LAZ PreScreen technology by all individuals upon entering the facility and communicate with client on any employees who are unable to satisfy the requirements of pre-determined illness monitoring criteria.
- Ensure all individuals are approved to enter the facility by verifying their clearance status prior to entering the facility.
- Explain and enforce predetermined protocol of next steps for anyone who is determined to be exhibiting signs of illness or has a fever of 100.4 or greater.
- Provide company issued personal protective equipment (PPE) to visitors and employees entering the facility without masks in accordance with current state regulations.
- General Maintenance of the facility which includes:
- Sanitization of screening station.
- Sterilization of equipment/instruments used.
- Have working knowledge and experience with technology.
- Be comfortable in working in a high-volume environment efficiently.
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be knowledgeable of the use of all type of PPE.
- Be innovative, resourceful and a self-starter.
- Customer service oriented.
- General computer literacy.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
- Ability to stand for longer periods of time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, disability or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
This employer participates in E-Verify.