Digital Marketing Intern
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts!
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say “parking is our industry but people are our passion.” Our mission is to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
The Digital Marketing Intern assists with the day-to-day operations of the LAZ Branding + Creative Services department while building valuable skills aligned with his or her studies.
Principal Job Duties
- Creates videos for use on social media and/or website.
- Assists with social media efforts.
- Assists with special projects assigned by departments during time spent in their area.
- Provides general office support.
- Helps with other related duties and projects as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program focused on Marketing.
- College course video production experience is required.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Exceptional organizational, follow-up and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills including phone and interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship-building skills essential.
- Ability to maintain professional working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong FinalCut Pro and/or Adobe Premier Pro skills.
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
- Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Demonstrate the ability to seek improvement.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To be hired, all candidates must submit to a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.