Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts!
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say “parking is our industry but people are our passion.” Our mission is to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
LAZ Parking Realty Investors, LLC is a growing real estate investment management company focused on parking and the future of mobility. We need a Managing Director to assume executive responsibility for implementing the business plan for continued growth of our business. With your experience and talents, you’ll be able to lead our team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective. Our ideal candidate has extensive experience within the industry, perhaps having worked your way up through the ranks to your role as an executive. We believe this trajectory helps develop a unique mix of business and management expertise, plus proficiency with the practices, policies, and procedures of the real estate, investment management and parking industries. We have our eye out for a Managing Director with strong leadership skills and the ability to approach business from a creative point of view.
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement.
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the Principals.
- Directly oversee investments, asset management, accounting and investor relations, and partner with the Principals on capital raising to fund future investment programs.
- Monitor investment performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key investors, lenders, partners, and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the principals in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met.
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention.
- Identify and oversee implementation of systems and infrastructure to enhance efficiency and delivery of information to investors, lenders and partners.
- Up to 10%, depending on business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field.
- Master’s degree in business or related field preferred.
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in a leadership role and proven management influence.
- 7+ years in financial analytics and/or reporting role.
- Passion for developing and building teams and processes.
- Experience using Power BI and/or creating SQL queries is preferred.
- Experience using Tagetik, Cognos, and/or Microsoft Navision Dynamics.
- 5+ years experience in executive leadership positions
- Fundraising experience.
- Real Estate Investment experience.
- Excellent negotiating, marketing and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics.
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues.
- Relates easily with individuals at all levels.
FLSA Status: Exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.