Financial Systems Administrator
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts!
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say “parking is our industry but people are our passion.” Our mission is to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
The Financial Systems Administrator, Information Technology reports to the Vice President, Information Technology and works closely with all other departments to create, implement and will provide support as needed to leverage business growth and structure strategic processing.
Principal Job Duties:
- Provides technical, project and system administration support of the financial systems by identifying system requirements, system upgrades and testing procedures; monitoring system performance and works with the IT teams to resolve issue.
- Oversee all aspects of system upgrades, new releases and modules as it relates to Doc-link, Vivid and Tagetik. Creates, maintains customize Doc-link workflows as needed.
- Provide daily operational support for the Financial and GL suite of applications including the Doclink, Vivid and Tagetik software applications.
- Work with business units to provide data integrations in support of business operations. Generate data files for monthly expense reports and accrual journal entries for the Accounting departments
- Discover potential new software features, test, document and train employees.
- Provide real time technical support for any process, workstation or server issues.
- Work closely with the AR/Accounting departments on creating new accounts, updating account access and providing IT solutions in response to financial problems.
- Oversee aspects of monthly billing subscription (PARIS) and work closely with Accounts Receivable team to monitor any issues.
- Lead change management strategies across projects and assist with development and execution. Coordinates practice of Change Management, Configuration Management and Release Management.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing service level agreements.
- Protects organization's value by keeping financial information confidential.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in computer science or a related field required.
- Knowledge of SQL and SSRS reporting is a plus
- Knowledge in Epicore/Microsoft Navision, Altec Doc-link, Vivid Report and Tagetik is a plus
- Strong computer skills (ability to operate specific software programs) and wireless/network devices.
- Troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Exceptional customer service communications skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to seek improvement and create an environment of idea sharing and creative problem solving.
- Strong sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- High level of curiosity and investigative mind-set with an attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong consultative skills.
- Ability to be approachable and facilitate coaching conversations with employees and managers.
- Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges (Never Ever Give Up Attitude).
- Ability to encourage open expression of ideas and opinions.
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Exempt
To be hired, all candidates must submit to a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.