Administrative CSR - Westfield UTC Mall
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts!
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say “parking is our industry but people are our passion.” Our mission is to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
Position: Customer Service Representative
The Administrative Customer Service Representative greets and creates a welcoming atmosphere for our customers and clients.
How do you know if this is the right job for you?!
- Answer customer’s questions and provide information on parking procedures and/or policies.
- Provide welcoming environment for employees and customers entering the parking office.
- Answer parking office telephone in a friendly professional manner.
- Take orders for validations and other requests.
- General administrative and organizational duties.
- Assist retail center employees with monthly parking and / or validations.
- Monitoring and correcting license plates to increase the accuracy of the LPR library.
- Monitor the Indect PGS to maintain efficient traffic flow throughout the garage.
- Monitor/Update blacklist license plates
- Dispatch CSR Parks staff to assist customers throughout the facility.
- Monitor the health of our equipment via the control center.
- Dispatch maintenance staff to resolve equipment issues.
- Assist bookkeeper with delivery of monthly reporting, monthly invoices, manual invoices, and other duties as needed.
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Able to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
- Open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
- Timely and demonstrates sense of urgency.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- A team player and can help motivate your team.
What will I do?
- Greet customer by name, be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring attitude, develop a rapport with the customer base.
- Assist customers in lobbies, lanes, and in the parking office; help direct traffic.
- Promote good customer relations by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude.
- Add/delete accounts, and key in required information from monthly applications in the parking revenue control system
- Assist with cashiering functions as needed.
- Oversee general maintenance of the garage – sweeping, wiping down surfaces and equipment, emptying trash, picking up trash, changing light bulbs, etc.
- Maintain and repair any malfunctioning parking equipment to ensure appropriate access to customers.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Cash handling experience is preferred but not required.
- Parking industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Willingness to work in the elements – heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.
- Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify.